Welcome to Pacific County PUD #2
Public Utility District No. 2 of Pacific County is a customer-owned utility providing electricity, water, and wholesale telecommunication services in Pacific County, Washington. The PUD is a slice/block customer of Bonneville Power Administration (BPA). The District began servicing 4,800 customers in the fall of 1940 and now serves over 18,000 residential, commercial, industrial, and irrigation customers.
Offices are located in Long Beach (9610 Sandridge Road) and Raymond (405 Duryea Street), serving customers Monday through Thursday 7am-6pm.
- Peninsula Operations Center:
Mail: PO Box 619 Long Beach, WA 98631
- Willapa Operations Center:
Mail: PO Box 472 Raymond, WA 98577
Board of Commissioner meetings are open to the public and start at 1pm. Meetings are held the first Tuesday of each month in the auditorium at the Willapa Operations Center in Raymond and the third Tuesday of each month in the auditorium at the Peninsula Operations Center in Long Beach.Our goal is to provide responsive, reliable, and professional service at the lowest possible cost to our customer-owners.
To inquire about using the PUD Auditoriums you can find
the procedures and agreement form here.
The District is a member of the following associations
- Public Power Council (PPC)
- American Public Power Association (APPA)
- Pacific County Economic Development Council (EDC)
- Washington Water Utilities Council
- Pacific Council of Governments (PCOG)
- Willapa Harbor Chamber of Commerce
- Northwest Public Power Association (NWPPA)
- Washington PUD Association (WPUDA)
- Western Public Agencies Group
- Ocean Park Chamber
- Northwest RiverPartners (NWRP)
- Pacific County Tourism Bureau